Apple MAC OS Unidentified Developer
1. Double click on the setupMAC.dmg file
2. Drag the entire Vocal Remover folder into your the Applications folder.
3. Click on the Apple menu at the upper left corner of your screen.
4. Click on System Preferences… > Security & Privacy > General tab
5. Click on the lock at the bottom of the window & enter admin password
6. Under the header "Allow applications downloaded from:" choose "Anywhere"
Then, in the Applications Folder, double click on the Vocal Remover folder,
then double click on
Instructions for removing vocals on a MAC are here.
Additional help installing the software can be found here.
Additional support can
be found here: Software Support
If we still have
not answered your question, you can
contact us here.